PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy has been drawn up with the aim of allowing and informing users on how, during their visit to our website, their personal data or their interaction profile, with their knowledge and consent, are collected, processed, preserved and protected, in compliance with legal rules and good practices for the protection of personal data.
– We follow the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, in order to safeguard the protection of data entrusted to us by users who use and interact with our website and use our services or content.
– Strictly to the extent that they are necessary for the provision of the services offered or within the scope of the commercial activity of the company, personal data may be collected and processed, provided by users or recorded in permanent or session cookies, in the course of their activity on our website.
– This data is usually necessary for the authentication of users, the effective operation of services, the recognition of their preferences and settings when they return to the website, the strictly statistical analysis of the profile of visits and the printing of advertising spaces.
– Under no circumstances will the data collected be used for any purpose other than that for which consent has been given by its subject.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy applies to this website and services provided through it.
The Company follows the best practices in the area of security and protection of personal data, in order to safeguard the protection of the data entrusted to it by users who interact with the Website and use its services or content.
By making their personal data available, the User is authorizing the collection, use, and disclosure of the same in accordance with the rules established herein.
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
The concept of “personal data” in this document is applicable to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
An identifiable person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
On the Company Website, you may find external links to websites that are external to the Company. The provision of such links is made in good faith and the Company cannot be held responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on external websites, nor can it be held responsible for the accuracy, credibility, and functionality of websites belonging to third parties.
The Company collects and processes personal data, provided or generated by the activity of the Users of its Website, with their knowledge and consent by means of this document, strictly within the scope of their activity, to the extent that they are necessary for the provision of the services offered by this Website and within the scope of the Company’s commercial activity as stated in its Corporate Purpose.
The personal data collected are processed electronically and in strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data and are stored in databases created for this purpose.
Under no circumstances will the data collected be used for any purpose other than that for which consent has been given by the data subject.
Without prejudice to the compliance with the legal rules relating to the conservation and transmission of data to legal entities duly mandated, the Company will keep a record of personal data collected only to the extent and for the time necessary to provide the services offered by its Website.
The period during which the data are stored and conserved varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed.
Whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and conserved only for the minimum period necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, after which they will be deleted.
ACCESS AND DELETION
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, the data subject is guaranteed the right to access, update, rectify or delete his/her personal data, upon a written request addressed to the Company.
The written request for access, rectification or deletion of personal data may be sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com, or by mail to the Company’s headquarters, located at R. Alto do Forte IC 19, 2635-018 Rio de Mouro.
The Company undertakes to fight for the protection and security of the personal data collected, keeping in mind the due concern and commitment to defend the privacy of its Users and taking the necessary measures to avoid its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment, unauthorized access or any other form of illegal use.
1. What are cookies.
Cookies are small text files with relevant information, sent by websites and stored on your computer. Cookies are downloaded via the browser to your Internet access device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when you access certain websites.
2. The functions of cookies.
Cookies are widely used to manage the operation of websites, to increase their efficiency, to provide information to the entities responsible for the websites and/or to manage user sessions. They also allow the user to be recognized and to navigate according to their interests and preferences, thus improving the browsing experience.
Cookies are used for various purposes, in particular:
- Authentication – in order to recognize the user during their session.
- Security – to support the security features implemented and detect malicious activities.
- Preferences and analysis of services – to know the language used in the user’s session and personalize their navigation on the website.
- Usage statistics – to provide anonymous statistical data relating to the use of the websites, such as the websites from which they come, the pages visited, the number of visitors and the software used by the customer.
- Analysis and Performance – When you visit DreamFly’s website at www.dreamfly.eu you download cookies, which allow us to uniquely identify your device, so we can count the unique visits to DreamFly’s website, analyze your performance and how users navigate our website. We use this information to improve the service provided to users of our website.
4. Cookie Management.
You can accept, refuse or remove cookies by managing your browser settings, and you will always be given the ability to change your permissions.
You can set cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
If you choose to disable cookies, you may prevent some services from working properly, affecting your browsing experience in whole or in part.
Under no circumstances, the personal data provided by Users or recorded in cookies as part of their activity on the Websites are transmitted to third parties, be they Partners, Customers or Suppliers.
For the purpose of statistical analysis of traffic and printing of advertising space on the pages visited, functional or analytical tracking “cookies” are recorded in the user’s device, and accessed, analyzed or processed by third parties.
At the time of updating this document, the Company uses the following external traffic analysis tools on its Website:
– Session cookies that are temporarily stored in your computer’s memory for as long as you are visiting the Website.
– Google Analytics
– Web server tracking
– Flash cookies
On the date of updating this document, the Company uses the following external advertising space server on its website:
The Company’s Website may print additional advertising spaces, invoked by tags served by external entities, which demonstrably comply with EU Directive 2016/680 of the European Parliament – General Data Protection Regulation, of 27 April 2016.
At the date of updating this document, the following are examples of these entities:
Last update: 1 August 2019